Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dreary Day

We desperately got to liking the weather we had the past few days, now if that wasn't a teaser!!!!!!!! Now today it is so gloomy & doomy, a person jus' doesn't feel like doing a dang thing.  I have been jus surfing the net, checking out different crafting sites, scrapbookin & you name it sites.
I like to jus follow the flow and click, click, click away, as you never know really where you are going to end up.
Yesterday was a fun day, went out for coffee with a bunch of gurls.  Lots to discuss haha yah right, jus fun to listen to stuff.  The it was off to Minot for gurls day out, we did the mall, did hobby lobby found some good buys for gifts.  Looks like you spent lots but No yah didn't.  It is the thoughts not the value you put onto something.  I luv to buy off the wall gifts that people wouldn't think to buy for themselves most of the time.  So a fun day was had by all of us.  Lots of memories for us to hold.  We also went to Barnes & Noble to have that dreaded neat drinks they serve there.  I had an iced frappichino.  Ok I admit it I can't spell some words.  Oh you get the drift.
So now as I peak outside it is lightly snowing and coming down at a fairly good rate.
It's time now to get dressed and push myself out the door I am gonna go to Mom's to help her do some decorating.
Have a wonderful, I am sure a much needed snowy stormy day later, that's what I bet we are in store for. Until the next time I feel like writing

No comments:

Post a Comment