Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Favorites.....

I have always had a fondness for Lavender Roses.  There is a meaning also for these:                          Lavender: Enchantment, Majesty, Love at First Sight  The color purple has a traditional association with royalty. In this regard, shades of lavender roses suggest an air of regal majesty and splendor.  I have many tatoo's  that are lavender roses.  I had lavender roses when I married my husband Clyde who gave me a wonderful life.  I am very fortunate to have a great husband.   I guess I get a little frustrated at times, I need to learn to relax.  But I guess it jus stems back to my other life I had.  
I luv the color purple for clothes or just about anything.  I had one bedroom in the lavender tones.  I still kept the lavender wallpaper I have in my office, but changed the wall coloring.  I also added black bookcases to fill with all my books that I have collected over the years.
So you can see why the meaning for Lavender Roses fits me to a tee.  Life is full of enchantment, majesty & we always want to have our Love at first sight.  Thanks for the wonderful sunshine of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment