Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Midstream

Well  we are getting close to the middle of February.  Everyone is about as sick of winter as I am.  It's been such a cold session lately, we did have a few nice warm days where it was almost 80 degrees difference, now how can Mother Nature be so different from one day to the next.  That ground hog hopefully is right an we get an early Spring.  I am very ready for my deck furniture, sittin out there having a cup of coffee.
I am on the 61st day of No-Smoking.  Unreal for me, as I have smoked for years.  Hopefully it works, I jus take it one day at a time.  I have been keeping busy.  I been doin my Spring Cleaning early, that way when the weather changes I dont' have to be inside, I can be outside...YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a few projects to finish up yet also.  So hopefully I will get them accomplished.
Well hope everyone is enjoying their month of Feb, as I want it over LOL
Until the next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment